NBA PLAYOFFS

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
Let’s say the Nuggets come back . Jokic would be suspended for the next game since it’s a flagrant 2 right ?
 

ryanbruner

Heisman
Sep 10, 2017
13,887
22,388
113
Hmmmm sounds familiar. I do agree in Maxey’s case, but with Green being out, I though he’d get more clock.
Yea but the problem still is Maxey can’t defend and shoot. Korkmaz and Milton replicate what they need. I do think Maxey will start next year.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Denver with 3 separate chances to get it to 4 or 3 and puttin up bricks. This could be the game for the Suns on this possession.
 

BlueLegends

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2021
988
1,718
0
Yea but the problem still is Maxey can’t defend and shoot. Korkmaz and Milton replicate what they need. I do think Maxey will start next year.
If Philly fails to reach the finals they’ll be making moves and most likely in the backcourt.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Booker setting a backscreen for Paul. Where have I seen a similar offensive set before? Oh that's right, Kentucky. Guess Monty Williams can't coach either.
 

ryanbruner

Heisman
Sep 10, 2017
13,887
22,388
113
If Philly fails to reach the finals they’ll be making moves and most likely in the backcourt.
Yea most likely. I personally want something big for Simmons if it comes to that point but my opinion doesn’t mean anything.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Kudos to Will Barton. He is dragging the Nuggets to the finish line on his back. I love to see a player not giving up like he could have done a couple Suns possessions ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shaudylo
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
 

ryanbruner

Heisman
Sep 10, 2017
13,887
22,388
113
If Simmons is/was to be moved...better get an allstar+ in return. I would hate it, but made it thru Barkley and A.I. being moved.
Yea I don’t want to move him. I think moving a guy that can see the floor, pass, and defend like that would be a mistake. I know his flaws……but I know what type of team can be built around those flaws. He’s also a guy that I think would stick around even when embiid eventually retires. I know it seems premature to say that but embiid can only play for so much longer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dvillecatfan

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,716
62,629
113
I'm not privy to Dallas' current assets.. but I know they gave up quite a bit to acquire KP from the Knicks. I want to say the Knicks got like two 1sts and two 2nds. I imagine Dallas isn't in a great spot to rebuild, but also not horrible. And it's still a top market, and it's a 4-sport town, and it's owned by a forward-thinking billionaire, who imagine is in good favor with the majority of players.
 

BlueLegends

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2021
988
1,718
0
Smash, click-baiting is an epidemic and twitter and message-boards are a nation of gullible. Same BS went down on Herro. But Cuban, he’s a different breed. He will speak out and I like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: akaukswoosh
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball