sooner than later
Let’s set em up . I’ll add the tear 4 and 5 championship teams on fab along with awards
sooner than later
Let’s set em up . I’ll add the tear 4 and 5 championship teams on fab along with awards
I didn’t know you wanted me to set up all the individual matchups. I’ll do it today then. Prepare to be taggedHow do we go about it
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU