Congrats on the 66-16 season @GonzoCat90 a good jump from 7 seed to 1 seed, but fell in the first round.
Happens to me nearly every time I sim a season. I swear it tries too hard to balance or something.
Congrats on the 66-16 season @GonzoCat90 a good jump from 7 seed to 1 seed, but fell in the first round.
Your teams a 98 ovrl 99 offense 97 defense if that makes you feel better. All our teams are stacked tho. I think it's Kyrie and booker lack of D on more athletic guardsHappens to me nearly every time I sim a season. I swear it tries too hard to balance or something.
Your teams a 98 ovrl 99 offense 97 defense if that makes you feel better. All our teams are stacked tho. I think it's Kyrie and booker lack of D on more athletic guards
You sound bitterI gave up trying to find actual basketball explanations in 2k when they invented the idea of badges and Microwave Johnson didn't have the microwave badge that year.
Blows my mind that they can get like 95% of the game perfect but have these glaring, obvious issues or such a terrible MyPlayer mode.
You sound bitter
You can always sell it to gamestop for $6.99I'd like my $70 back for 2k18 but beyond that I'm great.
12$ in store credit thoYou can always sell it to gamestop for $6.99
You can always sell it to gamestop for $6.99
You traded in 18 3 weeks after you got it but highly anticipate 19? Weird. 18 is actually my favorite 2k. 3s don't go in like crazyI traded it in for a bit more than that about three weeks after launch date. I don't know how they took such a good series and made such a poor game.
And yet I'm really looking forward to '19.
Finished my project up at work. Will be back simulating tonightBump
Your priorities are all outta whackFinished my project up at work. Will be back simulating tonight
The years and series results over 5 years. It’s RR for some reason my phone won’t let me login. Let voting commencePlease explain what I’m looking at
Posting tonight my phone broke but will be posting all the winners and injuries tonightWho won the championships each year
Have you joined FB group?Who won the championships each year
Yea but I don’t see a post since June 15thHave you joined FB group?
I just did the first round matchups from the first sim. We will use those as the bracket.Here are the matchups
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU