NBA GM Draft RD12

Pizza Slice

Senior
Aug 31, 2017
565
660
0
I've already got the best player in the league. He needs some shooters to space the floor. Give me CJ McCollum, a do it all combo guard who is a threat to put up 20+ ppg nightly playing with a black hole known as Damian Lillard. Imagine how many good looks LeBron can get him.
 

Rupp'sRunt

Heisman
Apr 19, 2008
14,675
20,094
0
I've already got the best player in the league. He needs some shooters to space the floor. Give me CJ McCollum, a do it all combo guard who is a threat to put up 20+ ppg nightly playing with a black hole known as Damian Lillard. Imagine how many good looks LeBron can get him.
Good pick. Was thinking about him over kemba needed the PG tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pizza Slice

Rupp'sRunt

Heisman
Apr 19, 2008
14,675
20,094
0
I consider the following Centers: Draymond Green, Anthony Davis, Nikola Jokic, Demarcus Cousins, Joel Embiid, Rudy Gobert, Karl Towns and Porzingis on a championship team would get a lot of minutes at the 5.
I can agree with you on all but KP. Jokic also more a Pf. I obviously can't read
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game