NBA Finals........ Boston in 6...

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
grew up a huge fan of "Showtime" and absolutely hated the Celtics and all their white players...but now, I think I hate Koby worse

Celtics in 6
 

DinkyBalls

Redshirt
Jul 1, 2007
22
0
0
Home court for the Lakers will be the deciding factor. Also, The Black Mamba will be clutch once again and get his 5th championship ring.
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
Boston splits in LA, and takes the homestand. It's a limb, but I truly believe that the toughness factor will be the deciding factor. And yes, I hate the lakers, so this is a homer pick
 

coastdawg228

Redshirt
Feb 14, 2010
410
0
0
although I HATE the Lakers (for me they are the Yankees of the NBA), there's no way he loses to the Celtics for the second time in the Finals.
 

ScoobaDawg

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
3,061
11
38
Let me know when we have someone in the NBA besides Dampier.

If I have to pick..give me the Celtics... No love for Kobe and LA...
 

PONYfun

Redshirt
Mar 17, 2010
166
0
0
Celtics in 7. Kobe makes it interesting, but the celtics are a better overall team.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar