Wherever former TU players are.Whos Y'alls Teams
DUB NATION
GO WARRIORS
Not a NBA fan but I will follow Shaq until he leaves the league.
I feel as though Jeffries is going to be a real contributor going forward. I’m intrigued to see if Shaw ends up somewhere since he wasn’t extended by the new bulls front office.And Jeffries.
Shaq will. His defensive skill set is extremely value. A lot of advanced metrics really love Shaq as a player. I’m sure he is mulling over multiple offers right now.I feel as though Jeffries is going to be a real contributor going forward. I’m intrigued to see if Shaw ends up somewhere since he wasn’t extended by the new bulls front office.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood