What an awesome thread...great job guys! Some good laughs in here!
Oh, and congrats to Zion, RJ, and Cam!
OFC
Oh, and congrats to Zion, RJ, and Cam!
OFC
Can we please... I'm begging... Get some Luke Maye draft memes going so I can troll my friends on social media
It would be amusing if Cam ended up being the best of the 3. Would certainly make for interesting discussion around here.
Mark your schedules!
Seeing it this way puts it into perspective for me a bit more.I think you’re reaching. A lot of the fun people have at UK’s expense regarding the NBA was when Cal called it ‘the best night in program history’....or something to that effect.
Producing NBA level talent is a big deal to these kids. Hearing the praise Zion’s given Duke sends a message. I mean, ultimately, yeah....whatever. But Duke is the ‘cool’ school right now and they’ve created an incredible social media brand. It’d be way less cool not to celebrate our former players and not show off some pretty ridiculous distinctions.
Seeing it this way puts it into perspective for me a bit more.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects