NBA Draft Night thread

Buzzooka Joe

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2006
1,881
1,242
0
No chance Cam slips to #12 and the Hornets get him.. but I’d love that.

I’m just praying Hornets don’t pick Herro.. please no.
 

PixelDevil

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2016
3,853
4,295
0
Good lord, another "safe" pick for the freaking hornets. The absolute BEST thing I can say about PJ Washington is, he's not Nassir Little. Sell the team. /Rant
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects