NBA Draft Day thread

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Saw PJ say on tv today he said he didn’t show everything he can do at college. What’s that supposed to mean? He really can make clutch free throws?
 
Last edited:

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Wonder if coach k will say this is the greatest day in the history of dooks basketball program?
 

jrollins24

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2018
2,026
1,308
0
I still hate ul more but espn is making it harder and harder to make that case. Espnu is STILL playing dUKe games all week. And have been for weeks. Smh

You'll learn to hate Puke more trust me.....i was the same way.
 

bigsmoothie

All-American
Sep 7, 2004
11,161
8,851
0
It's pathetic. Guy is a bold faced Duke homer and an ACC rump rider. I hate Jay Bilas with the fire of a 1000 suns.
I hate Bilas too. I hate his arrogance and the fact he think he's the smartest guy in ever room. But what's he supose to do? He went to duke. Of course he's a homer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor