Nazareth 21, Immaculate Conception 35, Final

DirtySixThirty

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2026
202
100
43
Opening day is finally here, and I'll be heading up to Plunkett Park for it. Under the new playoff system, regular season wins don't mean what they used to, but I applaud both of these great programs for making this game happen rather than scheduling easy wins. I like IC to pull the (slight) upset, and I think it's going to be a great game. As a bonus, IC always has good food and fun raffles. Updates will be posted!
 

DirtySixThirty

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2026
202
100
43
I'll be interested to see how many guys are playing both ways for IC. It's one factor that could be an advantage for Naz.
 

SiuCubFan8

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2007
6,372
4,146
113
I'll be interested to see how many guys are playing both ways for IC. It's one factor that could be an advantage for Naz.
I think in a one game situation the "both ways" thing is a little overstated. Now going through the CCL with lots of 2-way players can be problematic, it just increases the chance of injury and can wear a kid down. Though IC has done a good job of managing that throughout a season, similar to SF.
 

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
The meek and lowly humble new qb roadrunners yada yada yada no shot tonight yada yada yada first 3 regular season win champ!

thanks for updates…any known streams?
 
Last edited:

PowerI66

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
899
765
93
The meek and lowly humble new qb roadrunners yada yada yada no shot tonight yada yada yada first 3 regular season win champ!

thanks for updates…any known streams?
Looks like NFHS has it listed. ICCP hudl a maybe
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned