Navy game thread

TU Guy

Junior
Sep 24, 2009
363
333
51
Trey with the smug post game radio comments. You can just see & hear the beginning of the end starting to form for him….
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,739
9,613
113
That was everybody's goal, go 6-6 minimum. We still can get there from here. Everybody is at a low point right now. I am just saying we can still get to our minimum and go to a bowl. A bunch of people were predicting 6-6 or 7-5, that is possible. So pick yourself up off of the ground is what I say.
I don't make predictions. Instead I watch my team to see winning. Sports is not really analytical to me - it is only interesting at an emotional level and I dislike today's emotions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW and TU83
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss