Oh here we go. Better be something minorPat listed as questionable for tomorrow
BYU can't play defense and who have they beatHouston went on the road and closed a tough BYU squad last night, great coaching with true veterans.
At this point I would say the top 4 seeds are Arizona, Michigan, Houston and Iowa State.
I think Duke will lose to Michigan and drop one or two more home games against Clemson, UVA, UNC. Cannot afford to lose any ACCT games.
I also think Duke will be a 2 seed come selection Sunday. Never seen a team depend a one guy the way we do. Hopefully Evans can somehow turn back the clock and put up shooting numbers he did last year, otherwise we will lose the same we did last night AGAIN.
They beat Clemson lolBYU can't play defense and who have they beat
My oldest daughter (only 7) had her first dance competition today. I missed the game just got home and started it! I need a nap tho hahaAnyone have Valentines Day plans? I'm single so I took a nap.
Yeah very disappointing. That Purdue crowd was hyped, and I was hoping they could do something.Michigan putting belt to a$$ to Purdue at the moment
I feel like Michigan is a classic “if they make 3’s they are unbeatable type team.” But we are that too so it’s an incredible matchup.This Duke team has been tested so many times and has played incredibly well 95% in all of those games. They might not win, but they’ve had a brutal non conference.
Michigan is really good, but so are we.
Lol was about to say something similar. Is their run over?Nebraska coming back down to earth…
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games