National Financial Capability Quiz

Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
This is frightening. A short quiz to test your knowledge of (very, IMO) basic finance. Only 6 questions. The national average is 3.16 correct out of 6. They have the results broken out by state. OK is just below the national average at 3.10. Of the ones I checked, FL was lowest, then NY.

I got 6/6.

http://www.usfinancialcapability.org/quiz.php
 

osujfro

Heisman
Sep 7, 2002
30,194
34,575
113
I got 6 out of 6

Not surprised about New York and Florida. Many people in those states are stoooooooopid
 

Ghost Of Mr. Iba

Redshirt
Nov 25, 2001
3,792
37
0
Nice cool sixer for me.

I work in the finance business and volunteer teaching a financial literacy class to middle school kids during the school year. I have to say, the national average doesn't shock me in the slightest. It's frightening just how little many adults know about the basics of personal finance.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia