Hate this decision. Williams at least gives us a punchers chance. Maybe TnT pi$$ed at his effort last night.
LR just clowning him.
13-3
LR just clowning him.
13-3
Bailey often chose neutral when at Little Rock, even in close matches; not a new thing for him.Bailey chose neutral against a freshman? Eww.
I’d rather a guy recognize I’m not the best on bottom and choose neutral than get rode like a mule for a period and get gassed.Bailey often chose neutral when at Little Rock, even in close matches; not a new thing for him.
Really ?Nebby getting blanked on the other mat thru 165, wow.
And never get better.I’d rather a guy recognize I’m not the best on bottom and choose neutral than get rode like a mule for a period and get gassed.
Get better in the room, win the match however you needAnd never get better.
On one hand, yes.I’d rather a guy recognize I’m not the best on bottom and choose neutral than get rode like a mule for a period and get gassed.
The problem with hiring mercenaries for a season or two is a lot of them probably don’t give a damn about a historical rivalry. They’ll wrestling the same regardless of what team we’re up against.Uninspired wrestling from Bailey. Looked like a guy who got no sleep. Wake up, dude. This is Iowa vs Okie State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers