Thanks for doing the play by play, dtripp.11-7 IOWA
Mikey v Scoles @165
Byrd is his kryptonite.
I'm trying. This is NOT my forte@dtripp26 - thanks for the pbp for the people who aren't able to watch it. You're doing a great job.
I couldn't tell. You seem to be nailing it. Much much appreciated!!!I'm trying. This is NOT my forte
Yeah, Byrd has completely controlled the last 3 matches.Does kryptonite = not as good? Because if so, you’re right.
Well when you rassle with that blonde beast every night in the bedroom you gonna be ready for a 133.Yeah, Byrd has completely controlled the last 3 matches.
He looked gassed. It’s early I suspect his conditioning is not there yet.Can Williams not make 149? He got completely bullied by Webster.
He too strong and physical for Drake. Seems to be widening the gap.Byrd is his kryptonite.
Ask Starrocci I guess but notvin the shower.Finishing on Angelo might be the season's biggest puzzle.
Really don’t like the phrase “finishing on.”Finishing on Angelo might be the season's biggest puzzle.
I would not be at all concerned if they were firing on all cylinders.Overall, hawks do not look great, but it's the first event of the season. I'd probably be a bit concerned if they looked like they were firing on all cylinders already. These tough matches will pay off down the line.
PBP isn't much of a challenge for Iowa duals, not much scoring. Poor Pete over on the psu board is soaking his fingers after every match.Thanks for doing the play by play, dtripp.
Head on over there then. @dtripp26 is doing great.PBP isn't much of a challenge for Iowa duals, not much scoring. Poor Pete over on the psu board is soaking his fingers after every match.
PBP isn't much of a challenge for Iowa duals, not much scoring. Poor Pete over on the psu board is soaking his fingers after every match.
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?