Are you a bag man? Winking
No, but I always thought Grandma was a little to close to the program.
Are you a bag man? Winking
No, but I always thought Grandma was a little to close to the program.
Cameron Robinson (LT for Bama) is only a sophomore. Dude looks like an NFL All-Pro right now.
Dudes good but come on. Plus I think Bama has about as many Olineman get WAY too much hype and then not pan out as IowaCameron Robinson (LT for Bama) is only a sophomore. Dude looks like an NFL All-Pro right now.
Watson is much better than I thought he was. Urban Meyer was right, without him, this game is over.
Dudes good but come on. Plus I think Bama has about as many Olineman get WAY too much hype and then not pan out as Iowa
Somebody forgot to tell the Tiger players Alabama is invincible.Got to say I'm shocked. Thought it'd be over by now.
Got to say I'm shocked. Thought it'd be over by now.
Somebody forgot to tell the Tiger players Alabama is invincible.
Bama 43 UA all Americans on the roster. Clemson 9.. Clemson is not scared
Saban, like every other coach, struggles against mobile QB's...which is why no coach in their right mind would go away from having mobile QB's
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference