In my opinion Bama has had troubles against a top level spread offense that has a mobile QB, if Clemsons QB is a dual threat guy, Bama may fall tonight. Im a Tigers fan tonight, Bama needs to fall on there asses like USC did after there recent run of success.
Clemson has one of the best if not the best dual threat QB.In my opinion Bama has had troubles against a top level spread offense that has a mobile QB, if Clemsons QB is a dual threat guy, Bama may fall tonight. Im a Tigers fan tonight, Bama needs to fall on there asses like USC did after there recent run of success.
Roll Tide.
My second favorite team.
Ease up on me. Most of my family is from Alabama.
Roll Tide.
My second favorite team.
Ease up on me. Most of my family is from Alabama.
I think he has Trent Richardson written all over him...Am I the only one that thinks Derek Henry wont do much as a pro? He will bull some over but I see a short injury plagued career.
But probably hate Clemson more, mostly because of Dabo
Am I the only one that thinks Derek Henry wont do much as a pro? He will bull some over but I see a short injury plagued career.
Am I the only one that thinks Derek Henry wont do much as a pro? He will bull some over but I see a short injury plagued career.
I think he has Trent Richardson written all over him...
Its that 6'3" vs 5'11" of Campbell. Much higher running. Much bigger chance of injury.I'd say like Earl Campbell...but he isn't that good.
Why isnt that clock running reviewable? Clock operator usually an NFL guy or have money on Bama?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State