Brought the wife and 15 yo daughter to Nashville to see Megan Moroney tonight. Just learned Carrie Underwood and her legs are playing the Opry tomorrow night. How do I convince them to stay another night?
Buy them some 400$ bootsBrought the wife and 15 yo daughter to Nashville to see Megan Moroney tonight. Just learned Carrie Underwood and her legs are playing the Opry tomorrow night. How do I convince them to stay another night?
You know that you really wanted to see Megan Moroney more than your daughter did. **Brought the wife and 15 yo daughter to Nashville to see Megan Moroney tonight. Just learned Carrie Underwood and her legs are playing the Opry tomorrow night. How do I convince them to stay another night?
Inaccurate. Actually felt a little creepy. I like to enjoy concerts and sing along.You know that you really wanted to see Megan Moroney more than your daughter did. **
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS