I gotta go with Boobie's Burgers and Beer. So much naming potential and it would DEFINTELY be an awesome bar.
Go.
Go.
Can they put that on a sign? HahahaI suggested to him twitter that he go into business with Fletcher and call it Cox & Boobie's.
Boobie follows me now, pretty big deal.
He should build a business that just dominates that stinkhole cowbells and take every bit of their business. Can someone tell me if it is actually rebnecks running that shitpile?I gotta go with Boobie's Burgers and Beer. So much naming potential and it would DEFINTELY be an awesome bar.
Go.
He should build a business that just dominates that stinkhole cowbells and take every bit of their business. Can someone tell me if it is actually rebnecks running that shitpile?
I think Rick Welch owns it. Rick is a bulldog, but Cowbells has been trash for years. The service is horrible and the food isnt any better. I know people who won't go even when they are the only bar open. I haven't been in years.
Oh I'm definitely for it. Could be what Vegas needs!I agree. But this thing would be so. popular and I'm SURE that he could find someone TURNT up enough to run the thing while he's away.
I gotta go with Boobie's Burgers and Beer. So much naming potential and it would DEFINTELY be an awesome bar.
Go.
Rick and I think one other helped front the money/supply the building. A couple of others were also involved in starting the place. Some ownership percentages have shifted since. Rick nor the manager of the bar sent the tweet. I'm not sure the one in charge of the day to day operations would even know how to tweet.
To the others, unless you're a fratastic Cowbells is the best spot in Starkville. I used to love Rick's, but it has changed too much.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list