Peck injury that he didn't get surgery for prior to the draft. I think he's a steal in the 3rd round and beyond.
I read the breakdown of his injuries. There was more to it. Knee issues and peck and shoulder. He could miss the whole first year or be ready go day one. GA coaches are saying they knew nothing of all this so it may wrong. I will look for that link.Peck injury that he didn't get surgery for prior to the draft. I think he's a steal in the 3rd round and beyond.
A taller more athletic Sam Mills.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State