Nadal conceded that last point

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,516
22,229
113
Nadal looked a step slow that 4th set. I agree with the announcers in saying he is pretty much done for the year.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Not a diehard tennis fan but had to watch most of the last couple of sets. Romo was making it look to easy at that point anyway
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,084
4,856
113
And flipping to golf... did watch some of the Jets game. I thought many of you guys were sports fans, not just couch potatoes.
Guess I was wrong.
 

cowbell9

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
3,887
0
0
...others in the nation were watching tennis. Us 75,000,000 that were watching football wish you well.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,084
4,856
113
As far as the stats, I suspect there are far more Tennis viewers than you know. Problem on the mens side right now, is that none of the US players are good enough to get to the finals.
Beat me up, If I did not have a "knee" right now, I would have been playing tennis or golf this afternoon, rather than watching TV.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?