I’m
Then ****ing okay five guards and let the chips fall where they may. Seriously. I’d rather do anything than okay Amari “**** it im shooting” Williams.
I’m
Then ****ing okay five guards and let the chips fall where they may. Seriously. I’d rather do anything than okay Amari “**** it im shooting” Williams.
We're all not annoyingly nice like you man.Yeah but regarding this topic it feels like kicking a dead horse. OP owned it.
I wouldn’t pay much regard to a village idiot to begin with lolWe're all not annoyingly nice like you man.![]()
that's false, I simply said it wasn't for me and I didn't like watching it, never said other people shouldn't. Lie much?To be honest, though, @Dreklie is as bad of a poster as you'll ever see. He crapped all over a thread of people watching the girls game like it was beneath him. Clown act.
OUCH these emotional posts come back to bite hardWilliams is awful.
literally said I was wrong a month ago and people just stay bumping this like they've never had a bad take lolOUCH these emotional posts come back to bite hard
Hey just swung by saw it, it's all good at least you have to sack to man up.literally said I was wrong a month ago and people just stay bumping this like they've never had a bad take lol
I was no doubt pissed when I posted this and obviously he proved me wrong, good for him.
idk why yall keep bumping this lol, I already said I was wrong and Williams has been amazing for some time.
literally said I was wrong a month ago and people just stay bumping this like they've never had a bad take lol
I was no doubt pissed when I posted this and obviously he proved me wrong, good for him.
This wasn't bumped because you were wrong.Just not a massive fan of this team lol, I've always been the type you have to kill me in sports to get me to quit or not give 100% effort, half our team just doesn't really give a ****.
Will be glad when the season is over, tired of looking at half these players lol.
or ill continue to post and you can just read over my posts.This wasn't bumped because you were wrong.
This was bumped because you were an a55hole.
And continue to be.
Don't be an a55hole. Or don't post.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!