My weekend coverage plans

Oddy

Junior
Aug 28, 2008
1,350
396
83
As I've said elsewhere, I think Carmel vs Antioch will be a good game. HC for Antioch is a former Carmel coach, and I believe Bitto is still there too?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RockSoup

FballDaddy

Sophomore
Sep 5, 2018
187
176
0
As I've said elsewhere, I think Carmel vs Antioch will be a good game. HC for Antioch is a former Carmel coach, and I believe Bitto is still there too?
Glad to see @EdgyTim coming out to the sticks for the game! Unfortunately Bitto retired last year. Was a great addition while we had him.
Expecting a good game. Last year's matchup went down to the very end and I think both teams have improved quite a bit since that first game last year. Carmel has had an amazing season and I know Antioch is amped to play them.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1754760634

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
Glad to see @EdgyTim coming out to the sticks for the game! Unfortunately Bitto retired last year. Was a great addition while we had him.
Expecting a good game. Last year's matchup went down to the very end and I think both teams have improved quite a bit since that first game last year. Carmel has had an amazing season and I know Antioch is amped to play them.
See now all these years I thought I lived in "the sticks"
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: Loyola Academy
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: St. Ignatius
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football IOL Kelliher stock continues to climb
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football FREE: Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Watch: Between The Lines Podcast