Can't have radio responsibilitiesYou coming to Swagger tomorrow?
Been doing a radio show for over 20 years every Thursday night during the season so...heck we even had Dave Inserra on the show before.....
FYI outside of the pandemic year I've been consistently seeing FVC teams.....wait a minute I did see PR in the spring COVID season when they played Harlem in Machensey Park so.....Wow. Edgy making the trip for Jacobs vs PR.
Yeah, you don’t need any defending but I do see a post like that a few times each year and shake my head. You announce them publicly, you won’t see a team twice until deep in the playoffs and options become limited, you put the miles in and yet…smhFYI outside of the pandemic year I've been consistently seeing FVC teams.....wait a minute I did see PR in the spring COVID season when they played Harlem in Machensey Park so.....
Hmmmmmm.......If I remember correctly I thought I heard you say you wanted to get out to the quad city area. Any idea of when you plan on making your way over here? Sterling at Moline Week 8?
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview