My two sheep picks for the weekend...

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
If you want a dog take Texas +7 or LSU +6.5..

If you bet on CU and MSU, you might as well buy some GM stock options...
 

sixpackmafia

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
487
0
0
Notre Dame +8.5 LSU +6.5 Oklahoma -6.5 Penn State -5.5 and my free lock of the century Hawaii -7 over La Tech at UH you can pay me later
 

Reb92

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
86
0
0
I think state will win...and since I picked the OM UF game to the actual score, state wins 14-13. Your welcome.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
fishwater99 said:
If you want a dog take Texas +7 or LSU +6.5..

If you bet on CU and MSU, you might as well buy some GM stock options...
This is one of the few games left that I actually think we have a chance of winning. And I also think Oklahoma smokes Texas
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama