my thoughts go out to scotchie42 ................

Dec 13, 2006
1,744
2
0
I ugly cried on the floor of the vets office when I put down my best friend a few years ago.
Its real and it hurts.

I heard this song the other day while driving and it absolutely locked me up
No shame to say I cried again. Great song, Great love for Great Dogs.



 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four