My interview with J.J. Redick

Mar 31, 2017
13
7
0
I've posted here under a different user name before but wanted to share our interview I had with J.J. Redick to discuss the Real Strength Manifesto but I mostly made it about his Duke career and family. I got to admit, I was not a fan of him when he was in college because like most, I didn't know the guy but he's a class act.

Anyways, just thought you might enjoy the read. Even if you don't, you should just see some of the quotes and memories he had about Duke. Pretty cool.

http://www.craveonline.com/culture/...j-j-redick-wrote-manifesto-unite-players-fans
 

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
I've posted here under a different user name before but wanted to share our interview I had with J.J. Redick to discuss the Real Strength Manifesto but I mostly made it about his Duke career and family. I got to admit, I was not a fan of him when he was in college because like most, I didn't know the guy but he's a class act.

Anyways, just thought you might enjoy the read. Even if you don't, you should just see some of the quotes and memories he had about Duke. Pretty cool.

http://www.craveonline.com/culture/...j-j-redick-wrote-manifesto-unite-players-fans
Great article! By a landslide my favorite player to wear Duke Blue. Always enjoy hearing and reading what J.J. Has to say!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: McCantsTranscript
Mar 31, 2017
13
7
0
Great article! By a landslide my favorite player to wear Duke Blue. Always enjoy hearing and reading what J.J. Has to say!!

Thank you very much.

I got a laugh about the trash talk to Dawkins but I also found the quotes about his kids being handicapped because of their last name and his family's experience at ACC road games to be super powerful. I remember it being bad but I had to do some research before the interview and I had forgotten just how bad the fans were. Classless garbage.

Redick was lights out. I think he and Laettner got a bum rap.
 

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
Thank you very much.

I got a laugh about the trash talk to Dawkins but I also found the quotes about his kids being handicapped because of their last name and his family's experience at ACC road games to be super powerful. I remember it being bad but I had to do some research before the interview and I had forgotten just how bad the fans were. Classless garbage.

Redick was lights out. I think he and Laettner got a bum rap.
I can still remember vividly those crap Maryland fans to this day yelling the obscenities they did at him. One reason to this day I still can't stand Maryland!!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects