My best text message ever!

AssEndDawg

Freshman
Aug 1, 2007
3,183
54
48
Scenario: This starts with Ole Miss up 13-0 and BYU just getting the ball on the 20 yard line.



The text about the turnover was two plays before the fumble for a touchdown (you could check the time stamp). I swear I have never laughed so hard in my life as I did when they fumbled that ball.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar