My apologies.

HawkBlocker

Junior
Nov 27, 2011
98
309
53
Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
 

Rastafarian

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2025
1,492
2,182
113
Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
It’s okay. All conservatives are in an open relationship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ktrain1969

PedMaller2

Sophomore
Sep 24, 2026
110
114
18
Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
Watch what you say over there. I got banned for saying “libtards are pansies”……& I said similar on here at least 20 times just last week!

The libtards over there are locking down the echo chamber.
Kobe Bryant GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
163
74
17
Watch what you say over there. I got banned for saying “libtards are pansies”……& I said similar on here at least 20 times just last week!

The libtards over there are locking down the echo chamber.
Kobe Bryant GIF
They sure are. Left them alone on Friday and they couldn’t help but bring their drama over here. I went back this morning to call them out and they are back to needing daddy to protect them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line