I select my teams from Class 5A thru 8A.
Linked is my 2016 EDGYTIM All State Offense.
Suggestions? Nominations?
Post em here.
Linked is my 2016 EDGYTIM All State Offense.
Suggestions? Nominations?
Post em here.
Isaiah Rucker QB - Crete Monee has it all!I select my teams from Class 5A thru 8A.
Linked is my 2016 EDGYTIM All State Offense.
Suggestions? Nominations?
Post em here.
x 3Times 2.
Keenan Streitmatter QB Peoria Richwoods
2600 Total Yards 2200 Passing 400 Rushing 29TDs Defense difference maker. Great Leader both sides of the ball, on and off the field.
x 3
Also O'Shea @ WR, O'Laughlin or Chuckatron @ TE, Jenkins at one OL spot.
I select my teams from Class 5A thru 8A.
Linked is my 2016 EDGYTIM All State Offense.
Suggestions? Nominations?
Post em here.
I select my teams from Class 5A thru 8A.
Linked is my 2016 EDGYTIM All State Offense.
Suggestions? Nominations?
Post em here.
some good OL to consider this season
Drew Clippert - QB, Aurora Christian. 3540 yards passing, 38 TD in 10 games.
Edgy Tim Football
Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch