MV/Bassett

LowRider635

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2015
48
33
0
OldBengal, I seen a much improved oline this past friday night. I also noticed some changes in personnel as well. I hope that we can keep the same intensity this friday against Northside.
 

OldBengal

Freshman
Apr 21, 2004
118
62
0
Thx for noticing, unfortunately O-linemen get way to much blame and not enough credit. The personnel move was big and well coached. I’m hoping it will help the run game, MV has a big line , all seniors and can be dominating.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span