And not have the rules of football, life, academics, amateurism, really anything apply to you. Why most of them end up women beaters like Zeke or like the high quality class act Pryor who finally got his just do
That’s awful!! Wonder what happened!!The guy got stabbed and is in critical condition. Why would you say that? Why would you wish someone harm in that way. Football is a game, dude. A game. You are talking about someone’s life.
That’s awful!! Wonder what happened!!
Crazy!! I remember when that whole thing happened to Chris Henry. What a tragedy!!I think he was stabbed by his girlfriend in his apartment in Pittsburgh last night.
He was stabbed by a crazy ***** and is in critical condition. But he deserves to be murdered because he played for a team I hate and got free tattoos.What happened to Pryor?
No, it was a tragedy for Henry because he played for WVU. Pryor deserves it because he played for O$U.Crazy!! I remember when that whole thing happened to Chris Henry. What a tragedy!!
And not have the rules of football, life, academics, amateurism, really anything apply to you. Why most of them end up women beaters like Zeke or like the high quality class act Pryor who finally got his just do
Both are tragedies.No, it was a tragedy for Henry because he played for WVU. Pryor deserves it because he played for O$U.
Both are tragedies.
I know, i got the point he’s making to op.he was being sarcastic on his last statement.
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want