Murray to UK

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Alright!!!!!

 

Jazzycat

All-Conference
May 23, 2002
16,099
4,727
113
Another masterful job by Calipari and staff! That was a major coup because Oregon was on him longest. Welcome to the UK family, Jamal!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcat134
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
Ok, somebody please post the announcement somewhere. I was only watching because I thought it was going the other way.
 

Snarks

All-American
Jan 31, 2005
8,667
7,320
93
Thought he was Oregon bound for sure....huge pickup! We will have amazing guard play next year
 

UKCAT5FAN

All-Conference
May 9, 2010
5,284
3,821
113
Yes!!!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!!!

I really hope all the ones who criticized him when everyone thought he was going to Oregon will eat crow and welcome this kid. Tons of posts saying he was a media ***** and just using UK. I hope those posters stay away for awhile or they get called out.

In the meantime.........


[banana]:cool2:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  2. 02 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy