Was he this big of a ***** at MSU? I don’t remember him being, and obviously I watched him closer here than at Florida. Good grief his whining and excuses the last few weeks are intolerable. Some of the crap he’s saying is legitimately embarrassing for Florida and the SEC.
I know he loved to take jabs at Ole Miss, which I got. And he was a sore loser, but a lot of men are, especially ones that like to talk and have egos. But he’s taking it to a whole different level lately.
After Oklahoma kicked their *** last night he said “well this team played 11 days ago” and “not a bad showing from our scout team”. Just be a man, congratulate Oklahoma, and go home.
I know he loved to take jabs at Ole Miss, which I got. And he was a sore loser, but a lot of men are, especially ones that like to talk and have egos. But he’s taking it to a whole different level lately.
After Oklahoma kicked their *** last night he said “well this team played 11 days ago” and “not a bad showing from our scout team”. Just be a man, congratulate Oklahoma, and go home.