Where do I sign?
Look at dorn & drebin, saying bring back Mullens
Where do I sign?
So who do they go after then? Kirby? He ain't leaving UGA. Freeze? I don't think you see him in the SEC again ever. Dabo? The only place he leaves Clemson for is Bama, maybe. Jimbo? Lol! Sumlen? They actually could do a lot worse, but they won't do it. There is always Croom!
Bammer is coming back to the pack with a level playing field with NIL. A lot of people will start beating saban.
Not sure how you see NIL "leveling the playing field.' Maybe among the top 7 or 8 programs, but the field is tilted even worse for everyone else.
He’s beaten LSU at least Twice as much as every other State coach in the last 35 years.**
I'd take him back in a minute. I think he's finished looking for his dream job. He had it made here and maybe realizes it now.
I don’t know. Early Mullen was cocky and hungry. Now he’s just cocky.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama