MTSU about to go up...

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
is that I really don't care. And that goes for a lot of other people, I would guess. When we give the football program a complete enema, call me.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,623
31,902
113
I was actually glad when I checked live stats to see that MTSU had taken the lead.
 

BewareOfMSUDawg

Redshirt
Oct 8, 2006
456
0
0
The sad thing is, I'm right there with you.

I don't want to root against us, and I can't make myself really do it, but there's the part of me that wouldn't mind seeing us lose so we can get rid of this incompetent coach. Although, I really don't see us getting rid of him this year anyway, regardless of what happens tonight. Hope I'm wrong.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar