MT Tabor at Reagan

Doppleganger#

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2003
1,631
1,119
0
If i am not mistaken I heard that Reagan vs MT Tabor will played tomorrow night 6PM at North Forsyth High School.
 

Doppleganger#

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2003
1,631
1,119
0
I am watching the game on NFHS. I don't see any Tabor fans sitting on the visitor side. What's up with? Are both fans sitting on one side? Can someone shed some light?
 

criticalj

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2005
291
111
0
I don’t think WSFCS has approved fans to come back.
Not yet.

Only 100 fans plus band and some volunteers.

North's stadium is set up so that the game is easily watchable from the parking lot. Several cars seemed to be watching from there
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5