I’m talking in general terms. Offense never gets called for it when a lot of the times they lead with their heads.17 that. Mizzou is a dirty team.
Definitely a tougher task to rig than Arkansasthe officials have kept three drives going but I can’t believe they can beat Missouri unless they eject 5-6 more Missouri plyers, Missouri is just that much better
I was wrong, couldn't have predicted that epic 17 up!I'm calling it now he goes for it on 4th down instead of kicking FG we get stuffed and lose by 2. Another chapter in the classic novel by Jeff Lebby on game management in today's college football.
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State