MSU vs Mizzou Game Thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,703
24,569
113
MSU +6.5
O/U 51

This would be a big win. Missouri is on their 3rd string QB. Hoping we can get a couple turnover.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,815
113
While waiting on our game, I flipped to the Bears/Gators game and almost immediately Florida got a TD, making the score 10-7 OM. Then, I went back to SEC Network and saw that we still had a few minutes to kickoff, so I went back to Bears/Gators. Florida intercepted Trinidad and is about to score again.

I may have to stick with that game if it's going to cause Florida to play to win. ** Somebody turned the lights off in the stadium, screwing with momentum. I guess that's how the "lock the Vaught".

Florida just went ahead 14-10.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,474
113
Shapen gets about 1.5 seconds to survey the field. Center got dominated.
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,975
631
113
Must be nice to have a good DL. I'll have to look up at some point where all their guys came from
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama