Saw where Danny Sheridian posted that Bama would be a 21 point favored over our beloved Bulldogs if they played this weekend. Any thought on this? I still think that is about right.
Saw where Danny Sheridian posted that Bama would be a 21 point favored over our beloved Bulldogs if they played this weekend. Any thought on this? I still think that is about right.
pure speculation...why?
Hell, Ole Miss was only a 19-20 point underdog according to Vegas going into their game with Bama. I'd say we'd probably be closer to 16-17 point underdogs, but again it really doesn't matter.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation