What is the MSU reference? I was a little confused when I saw someone mentioning iRacing on this board. I've wondered if there are any other sim racers on the sixpackspeak board. I'm sure there are some Nascar fans here. I'm more of an F1 fan myself, but do watch some Nascar and Indycar from time to time.- YouTube
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.www.youtube.com
JD Woodward just graduated high school and is attending State in the fall. Has been racing and doing pretty well - even winning some races. In at least one win, he had MSU logos on the car which was pretty cool.What is the MSU reference? I was a little confused when I saw someone mentioning iRacing on this board. I've wondered if there are any other sim racers on the sixpackspeak board. I'm sure there are some Nascar fans here. I'm more of an F1 fan myself, but do watch some Nascar and Indycar from time to time.![]()
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor