Mississippi is last four in, yet we aren't close to being ranked. 17 all that noise. Yes I know win and we will be ranked, 17 all that bs.
Uh, I'm no expert on mathin' but the tourney isn't for another 4 months. The season just started, conference play is still over a month away, I wouldn't get my panties in a wad yet.![]()
NCAA college basketball rankings, polls from the AP and Coaches
Get NCAA college basketball rankings from the NET Rankings, Associated Press and USA Today Coaches poll.www.ncaa.com
![]()
Men's Bracketology: Duke edges Florida for No. 1 overall
The Blue Devils have a stronger rsum (for now) to thank for the promotion over the Gators.www.espn.com
MSU ranked 36th
Mississippi ranked top 25 and a bubble team.
As I said above 17 all that noise.
Uh, I'm no expert on mathin' but the tourney isn't for another 4 months. The season just started, conference play is still over a month away, I wouldn't get my panties in a wad yet.
Greenbeans you're not tracking. No worries bruhUh, I'm no expert on mathin' but the tourney isn't for another 4 months. The season just started, conference play is still over a month away, I wouldn't get my panties in a wad yet.
I mean technically it's about 4 months, but you were close.And I'm projected to die in the next 25 years & that's about how long it is til projections are real
Ole Miss obsession is rampant these days.Mississippi is last four in, yet we aren't close to being ranked. 17 all that noise. Yes I know win and we will be ranked, 17 all that bs.
Or....quit wearing panties and you'll feel better.Nah…wad your panties. It’s ridiculous.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar