MSU Golf shop

Desoto

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2013
272
0
0
As I was watching us take care of business on the court, I was shopping for a vintage golf hat. I was looking for one with the rope on the bill on the hat. I found one @ the MSU golf shop. I emailed the pro shop and got a prompt response on how to purchase and have it shipped to me. I just wanted send a thank ya. Usually a purchase like that is cumbersome.
View attachment 12233
 

ArcherSPS

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
3,637
244
63
Really glad you posted this, because I had no idea they'd ship to you. How much are those caps?
 

Desoto

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2013
272
0
0
No problem! I always like to support good businesses. The hat was 24.99 I believe. Plus shipping.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list