MSU Basketball is just Sad

MoonDog.sixpack

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2010
11
0
0
I read often and never post... however this basketball team has pushed me over the edge. I am through with the circus that we have now and refuse to support it anymore until Scott makes some changes, be it the players, the coaches or both. I think the hump needs to be sanitized because everyone associated is at fault in my opinion. This has gone on long enough. I understand that there are fights, I have been in a few with teammates my self, but the repeated public outburts and now that it's caught on film are too much. I hope discipline is distributed before I show up to Jacksonville, or I will be disappointed with the Athletic Department / Universityas a whole.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar