MSU Baseball game viewing options...?

Dogdazey

Sophomore
Nov 16, 2012
285
189
43
I couldn't find anything on the website. I was curious what if there is a way to watch the Mississippi State games on television, streaming, app and if it's worth the price? I'm unable to make alot of the games in Starkville, but love watching the team. Looking for some advice on what, how, if ... Thanks for any information. Let's go Diamond Dogs.
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,578
1,513
113
I couldn't find anything on the website. I was curious what if there is a way to watch the Mississippi State games on television, streaming, app and if it's worth the price? I'm unable to make alot of the games in Starkville, but love watching the team. Looking for some advice on what, how, if ... Thanks for any information. Let's go Diamond Dogs.
This one is in SEC Network+, which is streaming only. I believe if you have SEC network as part of a TV package you can log that in to the espn app.

Other than that, you might have to have ESPN Unlimited to watch it, which is $30/month.
 

Dogdazey

Sophomore
Nov 16, 2012
285
189
43
This one is in SEC Network+, which is streaming only. I believe if you have SEC network as part of a TV package you can log that in to the espn app.

Other than that, you might have to have ESPN Unlimited to watch it, which is $30/month.
To my knowledge the ESPN select plan doesn't allow you to watch unless you have a TV Provider with ESPN, which I do not. So I'm guessing I'll have to upgrade my plan from the select to the unlimited to watch them?
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,650
14,468
113
Neil Price does a fantastic job if you can't watch. If you can get past his mispronunciation of the "SIXT" inning, that is.

Schedule wise with basketball, I'm not sure if he'll be on the call this weekend, though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: stateu1

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,243
14,767
113
Neil Price does a fantastic job if you can't watch. If you can get past his mispronunciation of the "SIXT" inning, that is.

Schedule wise with basketball, I'm not sure if he'll be on the call this weekend, though.

He is Friday and Sunday. Caleb Hamill is handling Saturday (Neil on Basketball) and he does a really nice job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CochiseCowbell

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,513
22,212
113
I couldn't find anything on the website. I was curious what if there is a way to watch the Mississippi State games on television, streaming, app and if it's worth the price? I'm unable to make alot of the games in Starkville, but love watching the team. Looking for some advice on what, how, if ... Thanks for any information. Let's go Diamond Dogs.
If you get the $30/month subscription to ESPN - you will be able to watch everything.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Dogdazey
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show