MSU and JMU

rubjk

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2013
2,294
4,932
113
Another example why you should start with a cupcake, especially when you have lots of new pieces.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Roy_Faulker

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
Similar to our game tonight and the way Princeton played. Except MSU is ranked #4 and they’re playing at home.
 

ColonelRutgers

All-American
Dec 15, 2003
7,119
9,333
113
Yikes. I'm sort of happy that we aren't the only ones to lay an egg but not great that it had to be another Big Ten team and continue the "Big Ten sucks" narrative that one could argue burned us last year.
 

Captain Hogleg

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2006
3,207
4,468
68
Win your games. Earn respect don’t feel entitled to it. So glad to see corrupt MSU go down. JMU was much tougher than them overall tonight. If Walker wasn’t such a stud this would have been a 10-15 point loss.
 
  • Like
Reactions: newell138

RUDave_01

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2002
1,769
2,068
113
I hate to say that someone else's misery made me a little less unhappy, but at least I know that RU is not alone in looking crappy tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletKid2008

Salvi's Headband

All-American
Oct 30, 2006
5,569
9,436
0
Anyone who knows basketball knows that JMU is a dangerous team. They won 22 games last year: I don't care what conference. This isn't football. A division 1 team that wins 22 games is dangerous to anyone.
 

ColonelRutgers

All-American
Dec 15, 2003
7,119
9,333
113
Oklahoma State lost at home to Abilene Christian tonight too but I guess I can't expect "see, the Big 12 sucks" takes out there from the basketballati.
 
  • Like
Reactions: biazza38
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4