I applied for row A but got Section 119...119 row 17 ugh.
There are still tickets on the Lower level sidelines for sale like I requested but apparently they have to go to stubhub Instead of STH
Unless if priority points came into play, my gut is they botched you up thinking they’re doing you a solid by putting all your requests in one section.Insane demand. I requested a pair of $357 and a pair of $257, but ended up with 4 $87 seats. Wow.
That’s what I did 4 in A and 2 in the 100’s and got 6 in 119.I applied for row A but got Section 119...
We have 8 seats in Row 9.Just checked... my tix are in section 106, row 10
Cool! That's correct. Per the seating chart, there's a Sec 12 Row A, then VIP row AA is the floor seats.I think row one might actually be the third row, there being a row a and also aa
Sat in almost the same spot last time against Mich state, second row same section
Gov Murphy was directly in front of me in the first row
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways