MS Senate Live Stream

PointAfter

Freshman
Nov 28, 2017
164
52
28
Although Jeremy England is my Senator we have never met. Even with that being case I can say that I have never been prouder of a fellow Mississippian. I will stand with him in the future when he needs support. He looked at the future and knew that NOW is the time.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
Awesome statement from Jeremy. I got a text earlier that just said, “Be patient.” It’s my understanding that the support is there from both chambers. Not sure what the hold-up is.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,075
2,826
113
I'm not watching, but I suspect they like the air time exposure and want to keep it going as long as possible. They're politicians.
 

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
This is fair enough. It's a good opportunity to say what they feel needs to be said before something like this happens. It is history.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation