Ms Marvel on Disney+ [June 8]

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,596
50,005
113
Fantastic first episode. This is the first mini-series that actually made me feel like I was watching a movie. Really interesting characters. Great acting by all involved. Good storyline. I went into this with low expectations and no knowledge of the character at all.
 

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Jul 29, 2006
6,876
8,997
0
I went into this with low expectations and no knowledge of the character at all.
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
I've enjoyed it so far.

A few issues with the change in how she got and the nature of her powers as opposed to the comic books, but I certainly understand why the MCU is going that way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4