Motley Hires an Agent

May 7, 2017
3,760
326
0
I believe a team will reach on him in the 1st round not unlike his former teammate Prince whatever his name is...
I don't blame any Baylor player for leaving early for any professional opportunity. That place is a powder-keg parked next to a dumpster fire. I wouldn't be surprised to see an ESPN 30 for 30 on them in a few years running through the list of reasons why they lost their entire sports program. The only thing that Baylor hasn't been accused of at this point is having concealed weapons of mass destruction...
 

eerdoc

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
24,014
26
48
I don't blame any Baylor player for leaving early for any professional opportunity. That place is a powder-keg parked next to a dumpster fire. I wouldn't be surprised to see an ESPN 30 for 30 on them in a few years running through the list of reasons why they lost their entire sports program. The only thing that Baylor hasn't been accused of at this point is having concealed weapons of mass destruction...
Different crime (but crime it is) and impossible to rank crimes that do not involve immediate loss of life, BUT that which went down in Chapel Hill also merits massive punishment to any/ALL parties who knew or benefited from the illegal actions of faculty and head turning by those, supposed, responsible individuals in rather lofty places within the University.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
  4. 04 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
  5. 05 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona